Replacement panel for CATO's Chief Fire Extinguisher Cabinet Model #105-10. Cabinet fits 10lb extinguishers.
Dimensions - 22 5/8" x 8 5/8"
Instructions:These safe, long-lasting, UV-resistant acrylic panels will fit most CATO Chief cabinets, but. if needed, can be trimmed to fit most other cabinets as well.
Fire Extinguisher Cabinet, as manufactured by Cato, Inc., with body and frame injection molded of red or white virgin high-impact crystal polystyrene of .110 wall thickness with ultra-violet inhibitors, virgin acrylic Plaskolite panel of .080 thickness, cylinder lock and key, polypropylene plastic injected molded hammer with flexible torsion, ribbed grip surface, and clear nylon-jacketed stainless steel mechanical cable.
- No more having to carry glass in your truck.
- No more cutting yourself on glass.
- Simply measure the size of the cabinet break glass window slot.
- Carefully remove the blue film backing. Place panel carefully on a flat, clean surface and mark the scores to be trimmed.
- Run a box cutter or similar tool lightly along the score you want to trim. Do this two or three times.
- Place a pair of needle nose pliers or your hands on the outside edge of the score you want to trim and break off the unneeded portion.